I asked ChatGPT for a list of the top SEO platforms for keyword research. In my mind, I was thinking of the more “enterprise” platforms like Brightedge and Conductor, but I should have added more clarifying terms to my question. Her list is solid.
I personally think more about questions rather than individual keywords these days, which makes Answer the Public one of my favorite tools.
Here is a list of some popular SEO platforms for keyword research:
- Google Keyword Planner: https://ads.google.com/home/tools/keyword-planner/
- SEMrush: https://www.semrush.com/
- Ahrefs: https://ahrefs.com/
- Moz Keyword Explorer: https://moz.com/explorer
- Keywords Everywhere: https://keywordseverywhere.com/
- SERPstat: https://serpstat.com/
- Long Tail Pro: https://longtailpro.com/
- Ubersuggest: https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/
- KWFinder: https://kwfinder.com/
- Keyword Tool: https://keywordtool.io/
Please note, this list is not exhaustive, there may be other platforms available that provide keyword research capabilities. Also, the features and pricing of these platforms may vary, so you should research and compare them before making a decision.